Adaptations & Repairs Service
Care & Repair East Lothian offers a service to elderly and disabled people who are home owners or private tenants, who need help and advice on financing and carrying out housing improvements, repairs and maintenance and/or medical disabled adaptations such as wet floor showers, stairlifts and ramps for wheelchair users.
Our service is Confidential and Free of Charge.
What we will do:
- Visit you to discuss what is worrying you about your home in terms of any Adaptations and or Repairs
- Help you decide on necessary repairs and improvements
- Give you an idea of the costs involved
- Help you find suitable contractors to do the work
- Advise on any grants that might be available and assist you to complete the paperwork
- Provide advice and support throughout the work, including liaising with the contractor and others
- Direct you to other sources of help, if needed
"My wet floor shower is absolutely brilliant and I don't know how I would have managed without the help from Care & Repair ...." Mrs R - Client
Click on the buttons to the right for further information. Alternatively, click for Live Help or telephone 01620 828445