Be Safe at Home
FREE Night Light
Working with our friends at the Lothian & Borders Fire & Rescue Service, we are able to offer to the first 100 clients who contact us, a Night Light free of charge. This is a simple plug-in unit which provides a reassuring light for comfort and safety at night. The light can be plugged in on the landing, hallway or anywhere where you need some light at night.
The light sensor cell automatically switches the light on at dusk and off at dawn.If you would like a Free Night Light, please contact us on 01620 828445.
FREE 4-Way Extension Cable
Using Adaptors: When you use them safely, adaptors let you plug more than one appliance into an electrical socket. But if you overload the adaptor, it can overload the socket. This can overload the main electrical wiring circuit in the house and cause the circuit to overheat. For increased safety in the home, we would advise use of a 4-way extension cableIf you would like a Free 4-way Extension Cable, please contact us on 01620 828445.
FREE Carbon Monoxide Detector
|If you would like a Carbon Monoxide Alarm/Detector fitted free of charge please call us on 01620 828445. You will also receive information about what action to take if the alarm sounds and what the various chirps mean. There is another very detailed leaflet which comes with the unit.|
What is Carbon Monoxide?
Carbon Monoxide (CO) is a highly poisonous gas which has no smell, no taste and no colour. It can be produced when any fossil fuel such as coal, wood or natural gas does not burn correctly and excess CO is produced which is poisonous. Because you can’t see it, taste it or smell it, it is highly dangerous and in certain conditions can kill quickly and without warning.
To download our Carbon Monoxide Detector operation sheet – please click here
To download a Carbon Monoxide Information sheet – please click here