Types of Jobs
Our Small Repairs Officers can carry out a wide range of repairs and safety checks around your home. Please move your mouse over the van for some examples.
Call us on 01620 828445 to discuss your small repairs or click here for Live Help
Our Small Repairs Officers are able to carry out a wide range of joinery jobs and repairs, such as:
- Replacing rotten window sills
- Fitting draught excluder
- Fitting curtain rails & poles
- Replacing kitchen pulley ropes
- Replacing hinges/handles
Safety & Security
Safety and security within the home is paramount, and a key focus for our service, we can undertake jobs such as:
- Fitting grabrails & handrails
- Making safe carpet thresholds
- Replacing/fitting door locks
- Fitting security chains/door viewers
- Fitting keysafes
We will assess domestic appliances and if feasible, repair them.
Electrical Home Safety Check
Electrical safety is very important. Our Home Safety Check will involve checking circuits and sockets to ensure thay are properly earthed, plus checking appliance plugs to ensure the correct fuse is fitted.